MAMA BUSINESS Membership
MAMA Member Qualifications
MAMA Membership is open to any organization who subscribes to MAMA’s purpose which is to promote the aerospace manufacturing industry in the State of Michigan and, in connection therewith, to help shape a favorable legislative and regulatory environment, encourage innovation and productivity, facilitate employment growth, and increase public understanding of the industry and its economic contribution to the State of Michigan.
- Business Development
- Newsletter – Complimentary Subscription
- Networking – with Industry Colleagues
- Calendar – Aerospace & Defense Events
- E-Mail Alerts – Opportunities& Events
- Legislative Updates – State and Federal
- Representation – On Industry Boards and Associations
- Directory Listing – On-Line and Print w/Logo
- Inclusion – in Trade Missions and Trade Visits
- Expert Access – AS9100, Nadcap & ITAR
- Admission – to Workshops, Round-tables and Forums
- Updates – Industry Statistics, Trends and Analysis
- Participation – in Supply Chain Events
- Discounts – select Professional Development Seminars
Business Development Level
- Strategy Sessions – Marketing & Strategic Planning
- Assistance – Press and Public Relations
- Referrals – Business Development Opportunities
- Plus all of Basic Level Benefits
- Facilitated Networking - Targeted Introductions
- Mentoring - Strategic Planning Support
- Plus all of Business Development Level
- Adhere – to MAMA code of Conduct/Ethics
- Participate – in MAMA Meetings
- Consider – fellow MAMA members when sourcing P.O.’s.
- Share – non-proprietary market intelligence/best practices with fellow MAMA members.
- Act – as a MAMA Ambassador
- Seek – opportunities for collaboration with fellow MAMA members.
- Support – MAMA’s outreach mentoring program.
For consultation to determine which membership level is appropriate for your needs please contact (T) 734-478-5533
MAMA Business Membership
- Product Code: mama-mbr-bizm
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: MAMA Membership